At RingDiDo, we take your security very seriously and are committed to providing you a safe and secure online environment. In addition to the security features provided by RingDiDo, you also play an important role in protecting yourself from online threats.
We recommend that you take some time to read and follow the following security steps:
Protecting Your Password
– Password should be at least 8 digits or 8 alphanumeric characters
– Do not repeat the same digit or character more than once in your Password
– Do not use Password based on your Username or personal information such as NRIC, phone number, birth dates, etc.
– Keep your Password confidential at all times and do not divulge it to anyone, even if they claim to be a staff of RingDiDo
Protecting Your Access to RingDiDo‘s Secured Websites
– Check that RingDiDo websites address is for https:// and a security icon (symbolized like a lock or key) appears at the bottom status bar of the browser
– Check the authenticity of the RingDiDo’ websites by comparing the website address and the RingDiDo’ name in its security certificate (by double-clicking on the security icon)
– Terminate the login session if SSL certificate does not belong to RingDiDo or a warning is given to this effect and inform RingDiDo immediately
– Check that the downloaded applet is digitally signed by RingDiDo.
– Check your accounts and transactions on a regular basis and inform RingDiDo immediately if there is any discrepancy.
– Ensure that each payment session, the cache and history are cleared. This will prevent unauthorized users from performing browser caching for sensitive data.
– Log off your online session and turn off your computer when not in use
– Do switch off the modem or disconnect the Internet connection if there is no need to access the Internet
– Always use the latest recommended browser, especially those that support 128-bit encryption with the latest patches
Protecting Your Computer
– Install the latest anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software
– Update your anti-virus, operating system and firewall software with security patches or newer versions on a regular basis.
– Remove file and printer sharing from PC when connected to internet.
– Make regular backup of your critical data
– Do consider the use of encryption software to protect highly sensitive data
– Do not install software or run programs of unknown origin
– Do not open email attachments from strangers
– Delete junk/chain emails that come from unknown sources
– Do not allow anyone to keep, use or tamper with OTP security token.
– Do not reveal the OTP generated by security token to anyone.
– Do not divulge the serial number of the security token to anyone
RingDiDo is always committed to provide a secure environment to protect your personal or organisational data. We utilise the following security solutions:
– Firewalls to provide layers of protection to our systems.
– Secure Socket Layer (SSL) communication to secure data transmission over the Internet.
– All users must be authenticated via username and password/PIN before granted any authorized login access to our websites.
– Internet portals will logout the authenticated session after period of inactivity.